Urgent Patient Information: Coronavirus
Please click here for more information regarding changes to the appointment system during Coronavirus outbreak and FAQ
In order to minimise the spread of Coronavirus and patient safety the practice has decided to take the following steps:
Practice will offer all patients a telephone triage appointment only. Please DO NOT visit the practice to book an appointment or to order medication. Please call the surgery for queries or to book appointments. The front desk will be for appointment arrival ONLY.
Prescription collection hours from the dispensary will be 9 am – 12 pm and 3:30 pm – 6 pm. Telephone lines are open between 2 pm - 5 pm. The dispensary will require 3 working days to process a repeat prescription.
Please DO NOT visit practice if you have a cough, temperature, shortness of breath, loss or change to sense of smell or taste, traveled or recently became in contact with someone with travel history. Please call NHS 111 for further advice.
Please order scripts by telephone or on the surgery website. Please DO NOT come to the surgery to order the prescription.
If you have new symptoms of :
- High temperature
- Lack of taste and smell
DO NOT COME DOWN TO THE SURGERY! Use the 111 online coronavirus service to find out what to do next.
Visiting the surgery- Do I need to wear a face covering when visiting the surgery?
If you visit the surgery to attend an appointment or to collect a prescription, we ask that you wear a face-covering to help protect yourself, other patients, our clinicians and other staff members. The safety of all is of paramount importance to us.
- You MUST wear a face covering that should cover your nose and mouth. See illustration below to make your own at home or visit www.gov.uk/phe/face-coverings
- We ask that you do not wear gloves.
- When visiting for your appointment please if possible attend alone, carers or parents of course are able to attend. Our aim is to help minimise the number of people in our waiting area at one time.
- Hand sanitisers are available and should be used by all visiting patients.
- Our GP’s and nurses are here for you- We continue to ensure that people who need care or medical assistance receive it. Do not ignore other health issues or ongoing medical conditions.